Is it finally time for you to make that healthy lifestyle change you’ve been thinking about?
As a GI doctor, I hear all of these statements on a daily basis from my patients:
- “I can’t seem to lose weight no matter what I do!”
- “I feel tired and sluggish all the time. What can I do?”
- “I am bloated and inflamed all day. What should I be eating?”
- “I want to get off all of these pills but my reflux is out of control! Help!”
- “I want to start doing something about my fatty liver disease, but where do I start”
It’s no secret that weight loss, healthy eating, exercise, and lifestyle change in general is hard and frustrating work! But I believe that anyone can start down the path of healthy living by making small changes right now and taking things one day at a time!
To help you get started, I created a unique system called MDFITRx! It’s designed for beginners and will take you from wherever you are right now and get you well on your way to creating a healthier you!
My free program teaches you everything you need to know to get started:
- Learn how to eat for health in the real-world
- Learn simple body-weight exercises that you can do at home with no equipment and with limited time
- Learn how to plan your day for success and reach your goals
- Get the psychological tools and tactics needed to remain disciplined and consistent over the long-run
The free program is called Q15 and is specifically designed to kick-start a serious lifestyle change! So if you have tried and failed before, of if you have never tried at all, here is another chance at improving your health the natural way by good old-fashioned hard work…without pills, powders, supplements, or crazy restrictive diets! Learn more about Q15.
When you sign up, you will get access to:
- a 100+ page ebook with all the basic information you need to get started
- a bunch of my favorite go-to healthy recipes
- the workout plan with video demonstrations that you can scale down to almost any fitness level
- workout logs so you can chart your daily progress
- 40 days of weekly emails that cover more advanced topics about fitness, motivation, discipline, and nutrition (the best part of the program!)
- a whole bunch of interesting videos to keep you motivated and educated!
Get the free Q15 program from MDFITRx today!
Fitness is for everybody! Feel free to share the program with a friend or a loved one!
If you enjoyed this article, please sign up for our free patient newsletter to stay informed about gastrointestinal health and other related topics!